Gameswala
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gameswala.forumotion.com

How to check your VPS Performance Empty How to check your VPS Performance

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm
I bought a VPS some months ago. Although my web hosting showed me featured and statistics about your VPS but I have still wanted to know exact things about my VPS getting. But how to check VPS performance, after some researches, I have some easy ways to check my VPS performance

Check the number of the number of cores, processor, CPU speed..etc on your VPS

Although these parameters showed out their websites and you can see them before you buy, but it's best to manually check whether these parameters coincide with things you are paying for.

To view the number of processors, you can use the command to check with nproc, after entering the command, the server will return the results as the number of processors are available.

Command:
Code:
nproc
That means you have 4 processors on a server.

To test more parameters such as CPU speed, number of cores, cache,..etc. Using the following command:

Code:
less /proc/cpuinfo
For example, the result returned:
processor: 0
vendor_id: GenuineIntel
cpu family: 6
model: 60
model name: Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU 3.40GHz @ v3 E3-1231
stepping: 3
cpu MHz: 3400.321
cache size: 8192 KB
physical id: 0
siblings: 8
core id: 0
cpu cores: 4
apicid: 0
initial apicid: 0
FPU: yes
fpu_exception: yes
cpuid level: 13
wp: yes
flags: FPU VME de PSE TSC MSR pae mce apic sep mtrr pge mca CX8 cmov dts acpi mmx pat pse36 clflush fxsr SSE SSE2 ss ht tm syscall nx PBE pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon PEBS BTS rep_good xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf PNI pclmulqdq dtes64 ds_cpl VMX monitor SMX est tm2 cx16 SSSE3 FMA xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave AVX f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm Arat epb xsaveopt PLN pts dts tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority EPT VPID fsgsbase Bmi1 hle AVX2 smep bmi2 Erms invpcid RTM
bogomips: 6800.64
clflush size: 64
cache_alignment: 64
address sizes: 39 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
.................................................. ..........
Press enter to view next

Press Ctrl + Z to exit.

It is the manipulation of test performance server that I use most often because of the thorough inspection will help you not to waste your money because sometimes, we spent money to buy one VPS or Dedicated is not cheap. Hopefully it will be more useful to you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum